You’ve probably groaned at the sight of pumpkin-flavored-everything at Trader Joe’s, girls wearing UGG boots + yoga pants while sipping Pumpkin Spiced lattes, and the emergence of Halloween decor in stores everywhere… but let’s face it — fall is most definitely the best. season. ever.
Here are just a few of the things we are looking forward to this fall season… did we name any of your favorites?
- Attend an Oktoberfest festival [Stonehaus’ Oktoberfest is this weekend!]
- Find the perfect pumpkin [Check out our post on the Perfect Pumpkin Picking Patches]
- Host a fall-ish dinner [like we do each year at our FakesGiving]
- Consume anything & everything pumpkin-flavored
- Find that perfect item to complete your fall wardrobe [new boots, comfy sweater, knit headband…]
- Cook with squash of all sorts [so many great fall harvest vegetables to enjoy!]
- Enjoy a cozy, festive beverage [like a hot toddy, mulled wine, or spiked apple cider]
- Master your favorite soup [check out our favorite Butternut Squash Soup recipe here!]
- Run a Turkey Trot [check out the Thousand Oaks Turkey Dash that we run every year – well, at least the past few:)]
- Go apple picking [Hayley went in Wisconsin this weekend!]
- Bake a pie 🙂
- Decorate your home in fall decor
- Read a good book [Who has a good recommendation!?]
- Attend a football game
- Hike in the great outdoors
- Sit by the fire [roast s’mores, read a book, get cozy]
- Eat a Kringle [we’re OBSESSED. Find them before they’re gone at Trader Joe’s!]
- Light a fall scented candle
- Wait for it to rain [fingers crossed?!]
What’s on your fall bucket list?? Let us know in the comments below!
#anxiousforautumn #lookingforwardtofall #itsfallyall #LL805