Since tomorrow is October 31st, our Five Friday Faves are dedicated to all things Halloween in the 805.
1. If you haven’t been to the Santa Barbara Public Market yet, now is a great time to check it out as they are having a Halloween Monster Mash event today from 5-10pm. They promise you will have a spooktakular night filled with eats, drinks, costume contests, pumpkin decorating and more!
2. Tomorrow is the first “Open Streets” party in Thousand Oaks, cleverly called Spokes in the Oaks Open Street Festival (we just love a great event name!). From 10am-3pm you can enjoy this outdoor festival with music, food, activities and more! I’m pretty sure we’re gonna have to check this out. Plus, Lisa Loeb is playing (hello, 90’s music is my faaaave!) — you’ve gotta be there!
3. No Halloween night plans yet? Look no further than the Ladyface Annual Halloween Ball starting Saturday night at 8pm. There will be door prizes for best costumes, live band and late night DJ, and obviously delicious food and drinks. Get your tickets now before they sell out!
4. After all this Halloween eating, drinking, and candy-binging you might want to get a good work out on, and boy do we have the place for you. Check out WundaBar Pilates in Calabasas and their new Westlake location. Read our blog post here about why you need to try this workout ASAP and did we mention they are on ClassPass? Double-whammy.
5. We are having a little ladies night out tonight and heading to The Tasting Room at the Four Seasons Westlake for some girl time sans hubbies and babes. We love their selection of local wines, and Kristine Bocchino, the wine tasting room supervisor, is extremely knowledgeable and friendly and we will be picking her brain for how to host your own wine tasting party. I know, I know we’re excited too! (Oh and did we mention Friday nights from 4-7pm is the Tasting Room’s happy hour?!?). OK last thing, check out our post here on why we love The Tasting Room!
We hope you guys have a spooktakular Halloween weekend in the 805. Be sure to tag us on instagram, facebook, and twitter @LocalLove805 #LL805. Can’t wait to see what you guys are up to this weekend!
Your Team at LL805