1. The newly created Boutique Wine Club which brings the best of 805 wine right to your door! PLUS, we have a $25 value SPECIAL OFFER for our readers — check out our blog post here to get the deets!
2. Y’all know we love our coffee and we especially love discovering new, local coffee roasters! We are super excited about Calioh Coffee and Prospect Coffee Roasters, both based in Ventura!! Have you tried either?
3. The sunshine is out and it hasn’t rained in a few days which means it’s perfect hiking weather:) Plus, all the local waterfalls are flowing! Check out Nicole’s Guide to Hiking Soltstice Canyon here. What’s your favorite local hike?
4. Speaking of sunshine, it’s also the perfect weather for a picnic. Anyone? Here’s our take on The Perfectly Simple, yet Delicious Picnic recipe.
5. We took a day to explore downtown Ventura last weekend — such a fun date, so much to do! We especially loved Iron & Resin, Now, Harvest Cafe, Patagonia HQ (#duh), Topa Topa, Ventura Coast Brewing, San Buenaventura Mission & Real Cheap Sports (don’t be fooled, this place has of tons Patagonia & sporting goods clothing for a great price!). What’s your favorite Ventura spot?
Have a great weekend 805-ers! Let us know what you’re up to in the comments below & make sure to share any photos on Instagram by tagging @LocalLove805 #LL805
your crew at LL805