1. Sip & Nightlife
- Sips N’ Giggles at Malibu Wines
- Tonight Friday, June 9th starting at 7:30pm at Malibu Wines. Come enjoy live comedy, wine and food under the stars in Malibu! You can purchase $5 tickets ahead of time here. Otherwise, it’s $7 at entry.
2. Eat, Drink & Play
- Topa Topa Brewing 2nd Anniversary Party
3. Health & Fitness (#free)
- Global Wellness Day at Four Seasons Westlake Village
4. Shop, Health & Fitness (#trending)
- Local Goat Farms & GOAT YOGA (ICYMI checkout our Insta post earlier this week!)
- Oast & Ivy Farm in Somis not only makes organic goat milk soaps, but they offer an egg subscription, adorable goat totes AND they threw their first Goat Yoga class in Ventura. Check out their site and instagram for more info!
- Lavenderwood Farm in Agoura Hills also makes amazing organic goat milk soaps and offer youth agriculture programs, but they host Goat Yoga on Friday, Saturday & Sundays. Check out their site for more info!
5. Local Getaway & Featured Shop
- Los Olivos General Store & Larner Wine in Los Olivos are two of our favorite stops. It’s impossible to walk out of there empty-handed. Los Olivos General Store is just the cutest boutique shop — and it’s owned by the Larner family. Who doesn’t like to do a little wine tasting before/after a little shopping?? 🙂
What are you up to this weekend? Let us know in the comments below and make sure to tag us @LocalLove805 #LL805 on Instagram and Facebook so we can see your photos!
#FiveFridayFaves #FFF #FriYAY