1. This Sunday is Mother’s Day and every mom deserves to be celebrated! In case you didn’t know, being a mom is HARD so to show your mom (or mother figure) how much you love and appreciate her (because you better!), we have our top 10 Mother’s Day ideas on the blog.
2. It’s our (Hayley and Tanisha’s) sister’s birthday this weekend (HBD Ry!) and we are going to celebrate with some local wine tasting at DeLiese Cellars and Giessinger Winery (we’ve never been to either). We really like wine and love trying out new wineries.
What are some of your favorite local wine tasting spots!?
3. ICYMI, Nicole wrote a post on the best of #WorkItWednesday studios in the 805. We have such amazing fitness studios in the area and we are all about supporting local businesses and working up a sweat! In fact, StudioBPM and Ventura PopUp Yoga were 2 of our featured LL805 Blogiversary Partners:)
We would love to hear what your favorite local studio is?!
4. Hayley recently went on a camping trip to Refugio and took some amazing photos and made us all jealous. We absolutely love beach camping and the 805 seriously has some of the best spots! In case you need some camping inspiration, check out her photos on her instagram account @heyyyhay (as well as our’s) and make sure read our blog post on our 10 favorite local beach and lake campgrounds. More to come soon on the camping front too! 🙂
5. And finally, we are still coming down from our 3 Year Blog-iversary high! We had so much fun with you all and are loving the connections that people have made. Our hope is to foster a community that supports one another’s businesses and passions so we love when we see this happening. We partnered with Lux Milk and Copper Mug Co. for our Blog-iversary giveaways and swag bags and now they are supporting each other as well!
Your team at LL805