1. Grand Opening of Vintage Grocers [Westlake Village] :: This is a grand opening like you’ve never seen it, with a whole week of FREE activities!
Saturday, October 1 – Grand Opening (starts at 2pm) — Join us for the official Ribbon Cutting Ceremony, followed by a celebration with live music, our local vendors, kid’s crafts and a raffle. The first 500 guests will receive gift bags
Sunday, October 2 – Brunch (11am – 1pm) — Enjoy complimentary mimosas and breakfast items in the wine tasting room
Monday, October 3 – Get Fit (11am – 1pm) — Experience our healthy offerings and juices and join us for a cooking demo
Tuesday, October 4 – Mommy & Me (11am – 1pm) — Bring your kids for a complimentary Mommy & Me experience
Wednesday, October 5 – Farmer’s Market (5pm – 7pm) — Meet our local artisans and enjoy demos and tastings around the store
Thursday, October 6 – Sports Night (5pm – 7pm) — Enjoy craft beer tasting and our Build Your Own Burrito Bar before the big game. Show your team spirit for a discount
Friday, October 7 – Date Night (5pm – 7pm) — Bring your significant other to the Wine Room to enjoy the oyster bar, desserts, etc.
Saturday, October 8 – Kids’ Carnival (1pm – 4pm) — Bring the little ones for an all-day event featuring face painting, music and prizes
2. ESPN Los Angeles: The Jeff Fisher Show :: Ummm hello, head coach of the Los Angeles Rams!
Come to Bogie’s at The Westlake Village Inn to watch the live radio broadcast of The Jeff Fisher Show, with killer happy hour deals and a great atmosphere! We went last week and got some sweet swag, too 🙂 Wear your Rams gear and be there, 6-7pm on Monday nights during football season!
3. Floral Baby Shower + DIY Flower Mart :: Did you SEE how adorable Tanisha’s baby shower turned out?? Plus, you’re totally cool to steal the flower mart idea — does triple the work as shower decor, favor, and activity for your guests!
If you missed out, check it out right here!
4. Happy Hour at The Gallery :: Follow along with us as we document our happy hour tonight from The Gallery Restaurant at The Shoppes at Westlake Village!
We are especially looking forward to… wait for it… 99 cent oysters! We will have a full report next week 😉
5. National Coffee Day :: Sure, it was yesterday, but why not continue the celebration throughout the weekend??
Some of our favorite coffee shops include…
Ragamuffin Roasters [Newbury Park + Oxnard]
Beanscene Espresso [Oak Park]
Beacon Coffee [Ventura]
Stir [Westlake Village]
Lucky Llama [Carpinteria]
Rebar Coffee [Santa Barbara]
Handlebar Coffee Roasters [Santa Barbara]
What are your favorites?
Let the week roll off, and embrace the weekend… tag us with your pics #LL805 and @locallove805, and you may see your snaps featured on our insta!
xx, Team LL805