There’s truly too much to be thankful for, too many reasons to celebrate, and too many moments to not enjoy life. I wanted to take a moment to stop, think, reflect and give thanks for all that I’ve been given. Here’s just a glimpse into recent happenings and moments that I consider a true blessing.
1. My husband.
2. Our humble abode (and our future home that we will start building… eh, next year!).
3. Christmas Festivities with the fam – baking cookies with our niece, Christmas lights & music, dinner at Grandma’s, & the list goes on!
4. New adventures in blogging with my best friends. Learning together, meeting new people and challenging ourselves.
5. Friends & Family.
6. A beautiful world, created by our Father.
7. My daytime job & co-workers (I work with some pretty awesome people).
8. My health (and this adorable mug;).
9. The gift of life and new family. Tanisha and her husband had a healthy baby girl in November and it’s been a gift in itself to watch them fall in love with her.
10. And of course I have to include a photo of Luke and I with our new niece, Reese 🙂
What are you thankful for and blessed with? Let us know in the comments below and share your photos with us by tagging @LocalLove805 #LL805
Tis the season!