1. We know yesterday was just St. Patrick’s Day, but Easter is almost here! Both The Lakes at Thousand Oaks and The Promenade at Westlake are holding Easter events next week. The Lakes Easter Egg-stravaganza takes place Monday 3/21 from 5-7pm complete with an egg hunt, treats, prizes, a petting zoo and photos with the Easter bunny. The Promenade will have their Easter Egg-stravaganza on Friday 3/25 and Saturday 3/26 from 1-4pm complete with an egg hunt, treats, and photos with the Easter bunny.
2. Jack’s Shoes of Westlake is doing a Spring Cleaning Shoe Drive now until March 26th. Customers receive coupons when they donate old shoes and it goes to a great cause! For more details you can check out their facebook page or call the store directly.
3. This Saturday 3/19 from 12-3pm the Conejo Recreation and Parks District is hosting their Conejo SpringFest at Conejo Creek Playfield South from 12-2pm. There will be an egg hunt (in age groups), games booths, crafts, face painting, entertainment and more. The event is free for kids under 2 and $5 for kids 2-12.
4. Did you know that We Olive in The Oaks Mall has a wine bar?!? And they now offer happy hour!?! We know, so exciting right!?! Join them Monday-Friday 3:30-6:30pm for $2 off bottled beer and $3 off glasses of wine. They also offer food specials and on Wednesdays all bottles are half off all day!
5. If you haven’t been out to the adorable goat farm in Fillmore or tried Chivas Goat Milk Skin Care products then you’re in luck! On Friday 3/25 they are having an open farm event (it is usually closed to the public) and you guys, there are baby goats!! You can purchase general admission tickets as well as tour tickets online or at the door. You can also browse their products online and they have an adorable shop on the property as well. We visited recently and the kids loved it, but now that there are baby goats we are gonna have to go back!
As you can see, Reese enjoyed the animals at the goat farm. What are you up to this weekend and next week? Let us know by tagging us on instagram, facebook, or twitter @LocalLove805 #LL805. Happy weekend 805-ers!
Your Team at LL805