Before we get to our Five Friday Faves, we just wanted to take a moment to recognize all the men and women who have fought and continue to fight for our country and our freedom. We will never forget September 11th, the lives lost, and the courage and bravery we witnessed that day.
1. Our friends over at Tater & Tot Style recently made this adorable sign for the kitchen and we LOVE it and want to make one of our own…and you will too! Oh and they also have adorable style (duh!) so be sure to check them out and be inspired.
2. Our very own Nicole recently did her own little (OK not so little) DIY home project with her monogram wall. To see all the details and find out how to create your own monogram wall, check out our post here.
3. Tonight starting at 5pm in Oak Park is the Bring It To The Mat yoga event benefitting Support for the Kids, which raises funds to support Ventura County foster and underprivileged youth. For more information about this event be sure to check out our blog post here.
4. If you’re in Ventura this weekend there is A LOT going on. First there’s the Ventura Marathon, which is hosting a Beach Party on Saturday and Sunday with free admission, a beer garden, fitness clinics, health expo and more. Ventura Harbor Village is having a Rock on the Dock concert on Saturday as well as Ventura Art and Street Painting Festival on Saturday and Sunday.
5. We know it’s hot out and we’re dreaming of cooler weather and days where we can bring out the boots and scarves. And our local Trader Joes made us crave this even more with the release of their pumpkin goodness. At first I told myself I wasn’t going to buy anything because it just doesn’t feel like fall yet, but then as I walked down the aisles of course the pumpkin pancake mix and pumpkin butter somehow made their way into my basket. And I heard they are releasing some new pumpkin flavored items later this season! #givemeallthepumpkin
We hope you have a great weekend and that you stay cool out there! Happy FriYay and we hope you enjoyed this week’s edition of our Five Friday Faves!
Your Team at LL805