Happy Easter Weekend! We love celebrating this holiday with church, brunch with family, and Easter baskets [and no, we’re not too old 😉 ]. So many great places for brunch and events this weekend, but here are our top Five Friday Faves for this Easter Weekend!
- Outpost at The Goodland — ocean views, adorable decor, and a Bloody Mary that will blow your mind. Check out our post for our top faves there!
- Four Seasons, Westlake Village — listen to live Jazz, with a visit from the Easter Bunny and an egg hunt!
2. Fast-casual spots:
- Stonehaus, Westlake Village: great coffee, al fresco seating, and dog-friendly!
- Wildflour Bakery & Cafe, Agoura Hills: baked goods, breakfast creations, and breads to take home for Easter lunch!
- Jinky’s Cafe [locations throughout Southern California] — so, SO many breakfast options, including homemade chili!
- Summerland Cafe — go antique shopping next door, and sit out on their beautiful patio!
4. Easter Bunny at Ventura Harbor Village — last chance to get a hilarious photo taken of your child running away from a giant rabbit! Don’t miss out! He will be hopping by on Sunday from noon to 3pm.
5. Also, if you’re interested in a great Easter service, check out Anthem Church (locations in Thousand Oaks, Camarillo, and Ventura) or any of the other amazing places of worship in the greater 805 area!
What are your plans for this Easter Sunday? Do you have a favorite brunch spot or egg hunt? Let us know in the comments below and make sure to tag @LocalLove805 #LL805 on Instagram and Facebook!
#happyEaster2016 #springishere #LL805