Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Before you go indulge in all-you-can-drink green beer, check out our Five Friday Faves for a little luck o’ the Irish!
1. Guinness Cake with Bailey’s Frosting :: I made this for Brett’s birthday one year, and it. was. UNREAL. Plus, it’s pretty much the most deliciously Irish dessert ever. Add green food coloring to the frosting to really add that extra St. Patty’s Day feel.
2. Sing-a-Long with Princess Beauty :: The Lakes in Thousand Oaks are hosting a special event filled with music, cupcake decorating from Sprinkles Cupcakes, balloon art, face painting and fun crafts! Don’t miss it this Saturday from 3:30-5:30
3. For a true Irish experience, don’t miss celebrating St. Patrick’s Day at Brendan’s Irish Pub [with locations in Agoura Hills, Camarillo, and Newbury Park]! Head to their Instagram and Facebook pages for information about competitions, VIP tickets, and prizes!
4. Everyone loves green beer, but what about green wine?! Green Pinot Grigio is being poured ALL DAY today for $4/glass at Blue Table Wine Bar!
5. Want to get away? We are dreaming of a Central Coast vacay, like this one in Pismo Beach!
Hope you all have a Happy St. Patrick’s Day and a great weekend! Don’t forget to let us know what you’re up to in the 805 by tagging us on facebook, instagram, and twitter @LocalLove805 or commenting below!
Your Team at LL805