1. Who loves pancakes?? THIS GIRL. Thanks to IHOP, National Pancake Day is a “thing” now — and, it raises a ton of money for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals! Get a free short stack of pancakes on Tuesday, March 8 [7am-7pm] and consider leaving behind a donation for one of many local charities! Find an IHOP location near you here.
2. Speaking of food, currently drooling as I read through the Top 50 Things to Eat in LA Before You Die list… Hello Malibu Seafood Fish and Chips, you have a well-deserved spot on that countdown!
Check out our visit to Malibu Seafood (with some helpful tips for your first visit, too!) — you won’t be disappointed!
3. This gloomy weather calls for some indoor activities — why not exercise your creative side at the same time?!
Pinot’s Palette was a blast — I don’t know if it was the wine talking, but painting and drinking is really the best way to spend a rainy evening. Make sure to schedule your easel ahead of time!
4. What do you do get when you cross a bottle of wine and an open mic? Embarrassment, perhaps… but mostly, KARAOKE. On the 2nd Friday of each month (one week from today, March 11), Malibu Wines hosts Karaoke Night from 6-9pm!
Warm up those pipes with a bottle of Cabernet, and you are in for a real treat (or at least, a few laughs!). Admission is free, but buy some wine — you’re gonna need it!
5. We absolutely love Wildflour Bakery in Agoura Hills. It’s the perfect local bakery & cafe. Plus, they have cake decorating classes and fun events each month! And PS, how adorable is the Pastry Room? Check out the 3 classes for March below and find out more on their Facebook page.
Let us know what you’re up to this weekend by tagging @LocalLove805 #LL805 on Instagram and Facebook!
your team at LL805