We hope you had a great week and are ready to enjoy your weekend with our Five Friday Faves!
1. Pumpkin Patches – We know, we know, it’s hot out and it still feels like summer, but heading to a pumpkin patch just might get you in the spirit of fall (and let’s just hope the weather follows soon). Check out our post here on the best places to grab a pumpkin in the 805.
2. Bark in the Park – This event is perfect for dog lovers (I mean who doesn’t love dogs?) and takes place this Saturday at Conejo Creek Park from 11am-3pm. Be sure to check out CRPD’s website here for more details on the event!
3. Oktoberfest at Malibu Cafe – This Saturday and Sunday celebrate Oktoberfest with beer tasting, live music, and authentic German cuisine. You can buy your tickets in advance here.
4. Malibu Wines Yoga & Mimosas – It’s back! This Saturday grab your yoga mat and get your downward dog on while drinking a mimosa at Malibu Wines Tasting Room at 9am. We love when our workouts are combined with a tasty drink 😉
5. Reign of Terror Haunted House – This sounds like my nightmare, but I know some people love to be scared (seriously, whyyyy!?;). The Reign of Terror Haunted House at the Janss Marketplace has been voted the best walk through haunted house in Southern California. You can visit this terrifying place Friday & Saturday night and it runs until Halloween.
Hope you all have a great weekend with a pumpkin, your doggie, some Oktoberfest beers, a mimosa and yoga, or getting scared out of your mind.
Don’t forget to tag us when you’re out and about in the 805 @LocalLove805 #LL805 #fivefridayfaves #spreadthelove. Happy Fall y’all!
Your Team at LL805