Cheers to the weekend 805-ers! Here’s this week’s edition of our Five Friday Faves!
1. You guys this weekend is the California Beer Festival in Ventura, so if you don’t have any plans you should get there now. Buy your tickets ASAP before they sell out and go enjoy some amazing local beer, live entertainment, food and more!
2. Speaking of beer and Ventura, we can’t wait to visit Topa Topa Brewery. Any place that is all about good vibes and great beer gets a thumbs up from us. Plus, they post some amazing pics on Instagram that make us want to drop everything and get there, like now.
3. Tanisha and her husband Mark are heading out for a little early anniversary getaway sans baby. They are staying at Cape Rey in Carlsbad — it looks like a pretty great weekend getaway. Can’t wait to see the pics!
4. Looking for your own quick local getaway? Why not head to Carpinteria, one of our favorite local beach towns. Find out why we love Carpinteria here.
5. It’s that time of year again! Sign up for an adult sports league through the Conejo Recreation and Parks District. It’s a great way to have fun, get a workout in, and meet new 805-ers! Check out our post here for more details.
We hope that you all have a lovely weekend in the 805! And as always, let us know what you’re looking forward to this weekend or what you’re up to by tagging us on instagram, facebook or twitter @LocalLove805 #LL805 #spreadthelove.
Your Team at LL805