1. The Ventura County Fair is going on now through August 14th! Hence, the terrible traffic…! 😉
2. There are a ton of free, local movie showings and concerts in the park this weekend. Get in as many as you can before summer ends!
Spongebob: Sponge Out of Water followed by a summer family camp out, 7-10 p.m. at De Anza Park.
Paddington at Community Center Park in Camarillo 8-10pm.
Star Wars – The Force Awakens On the Green in Woodland Hills, 7-10pm.
Barbary Coast at McCrea Ranch in Thousand Oaks, 8:15-10 p.m.
Jazz Concert Series at Gardens of the World in Thousand Oaks, 5-6:30pm.
Matchbox Twenty Too – Matchbox Twenty tribute on the Green in Woodland Hills, 6-8pm.
Don’t Stop Believin’ (Journey Tribute) at Chumash Park in Agoura Hills, 6pm.
Fantastic Diamond – Neil Diamond Tribute concert at Calabasas Lake, 6-8pm.
3. Tomorrow, Saturday, is the So Cal Etsy Guild Market at The Oaks Mall from 10am – 9pm. Come check out this free event and meet local artists, designers, handmade vendors, and much more! All vendors will be located outside below the movie theater in the outdoor marketplace area. See you there!
4. Any day now our very own, Nicole, is expecting to have her first baby! We are sooo beyond excited and cannot wait to meet him! Keep watching our social media pages for an update!
5. You ready to #WineDownTheSummer? Thanks to Public School 805, all bottles and glasses of wine are half off for the entire month of August! Makes it just a liiiittle easier to transition from these long summer nights, right??
P.S. — I, Hayley, was gone all last on an amazing trip in Banff, Canada and Sandpoint, Idaho with family. If you haven’t been to Canada before (which I hadn’t!), I definitely recommend it. It is such a beautiful, colorful country with so much to explore outdoors! A few of you had asked about the photos I had posted on our Instagram page, but you can also check out my Instagram @Heyyyhay for some photos!
Share photos from your weekend by tagging us on Instagram @LocalLove805, Facebook and Twitter!
#FriYAY #FFF #LL805