Here’s our Five Friday Faves for this week’s edition:
1. Burn60, one of our favorite local fitness studios (in case you haven’t figured that out already) is having a #burn60miles challenge the month of June– can you believe it’s June already? This challenge has us all sorts of excited, in a kind of we might be killing ourselves at the end of the month because of this challenge sort of excited. Read more about it on their blog here.
2. fitBallet, a ballet inspired workout created by Julie, an 805 native, is all the rage in NYC. She recently hosted a pop up class in Santa Monica that Nicole was able to attend and is coming out with an e-Book that you can win fo free! Check out our post here to learn how to win this amazing e-book full of workouts, video tutorials, recipes and more!
3. We love the blog The Every Girl and we also love finding ways to save money…I mean who doesn’t? We are loving one of their recent posts “8 Ways to Save This Summer” and are going to come up with our own Summer fun on a budget list soon! Do you have any ways you save? If so please share!
4. It’s going to be a beautiful weekend here in the 805 so why not head to Ventura Harbor Village for the day…or make it a weekend! Check out Hayley’s recent visit here on the blog.
5. If you’ve got some time to bake, Tanisha recently made these healthy and yummy Banana Oat Muffins from Running with Spoons. A few of our followers have also made these since then and have also loved them! So if you’ve got a few ripe bananas and about 30 extra minutes why not whip up these healthy breakfast muffins for your week! Find the recipe on our blog here.
What are you guys up to this weekend?? Let us know by commenting on our post or tagging us on instagram, facebook, or twitter @LocalLove805 and #LL805 #spreadthelove!
Your Team at LL805